Terms & Conditions
Effective Date : January 24, 2019
This site is owned and operated by Damai Wellness Sdn. Bhd. Damai Studio is the trading name of Damai Wellness Sdn. Bhd. Registered in Malaysia at 23, Jalan Damai, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 55000 Kuala Lumpur as company number 1284693-H. Unless otherwise indicated, Damai Wellness Sdn. Bhd. owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners. A copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logo, interfaces, photographs and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by or licensed to Damai Studio. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Damai Studio does not grant you any rights to use the Website or contents for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Damai Studio on the site and in our studio. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form and any Membership or Class Package is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time. The Damai Wellness Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Studios and/or the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be published on the Website and, until revoked, are binding on Members. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
Cancellations should be made at least 3 hours prior to the class starting. Any cancellations made beyond this will be charged in full or deducted from your existing package (excluding monthly unlimited package).
2. No Shows
No shows will be charged in full or deducted from your existing package (excluding monthly unlimited package).
3. Class Packages and Validity
4. Unlimited Monthly Membership
An unlimited class package is available on a monthly basis. This package is renewable upon expiry at your discretion. You are able to attend as many classes on the schedule as you would like during the validity of your membership. With this membership, you will be exempt from late class cancellation charges and no-show charges. Please note that no-shows and late cancellations will be recorded by the studio and if you fail to attend a registered class three times or more during your monthly membership period, the studio reserves the right to remove your ability to book classes in advance though you will be able to attend classes as a walk-in if there is space.
5. Transferability and Refunds
Packages are not transferable or refundable once purchased.
6. Gift Cards
Gifting a class, a package or a membership is possible. Validity will be as per standard package validity and will run from the date that the gift card is activated (through the booking of a class). Gift cards/packages can be activated up to 6 months after purchase.
7. Damai Waiver of Liability and Informed Consent Release
In consideration of my participation in any fitness class/workshop or related event/activity involving physical exercise/conditioning at Damai Wellness Sdn Bhd (Herinafter “the studio”), I hereby acknowledge, understand and agree to the following:
1. I am enrolling in a program of physical or movement based activity at The Studio. Whilst safe and reliable techniques are adhered to, I understand that any form of physical exercise or activity (with or without the use of equipment) may present a risk of injury.
2. I understand that changes may occur as a result of exercise, including possible short-term aggravation of some symptoms, muscle fatigue, feelings of tiredness, light-headedness, increased energy and mood changes etc.
3. I will inform my instructor of any pre-existing injury, illness or other condition/disability prior to participating in any form of exercise based activity at the studio.
4. I understand that a medical examination is advisable before commencing any form of physical conditioning/activity and that I have and/or will keep the studio informed of any changes to my physical condition which may prevent my participation in any exercise program.
5. I understand the instruction of some classes at the studio involves the physical contact of the instructor to facilitate correct movement and/or the teaching process. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the studio or my instructor if physical contact is not desirable.
6. I understand that I am responsible for choosing/attending a class that is appropriate for my personal level of ability and that if I am unsure I will seek the advice of the studio/instructor.
7. I agree to the terms and conditions and general guidelines on studio etiquette set out by the studio on their website.
8. I understand and agree that the studio will not be responsible or liable for any of my personal effects if lost, stolen or damaged in or around the studio premises.
In consideration of my participation in activities offered by The Studio, I, my heirs and assigns, next of kin, and all others acting on my behalf agree to hold harmless, waive and release any and all rights, claims, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever against the studio or any agent, employee, contractor, representative or other acting on the studio’s behalf and to fully indemnity the studio for any injuries suffered as a result of engaging in activities offered by it.
I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age and by my signature hereto, confirm that I have read, understood and agree to all of the terms of this agreement.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2019 Damai. All Rights Reserved.
Updated by Damai Team on March 16, 2019.